ROM Hack Question how to transfer save file from modded witch to clean one while avoiding potential bans?

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello everyone, so I lent my modded nintendo switch to my friend so that he could play his physical copy of shield on it until he had the cash to get himself his own switch.

Well, that day came and because of the save files not being written on the cartridge, we'd both like if there was a way of transferring it over to his while avoiding casualties.

So, i run sx os with emunand, but he's been playing the game on clean ofw.
I haven't gone online after i started using sx os, but I did link a nintendo account to it prior to that. I also have a clean nand backup of the ofw. I have both nsp and xci games installed/on the sd card.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Roxas2712

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello, I don’t have an advice but I would like to join your question. Here is a guide written by Kimbra. As I’m new to this board I can’t share the link.

But this guide is also not really a reproducible method because it takes a lot of time.

what im searching for:

Is there a way to send a modded save file from a CFW Console to a OFW Console. And if yes, how save is it. I read a lot about people thinking about it, but has just someone copied his profile including a hacked dabehalte (via checkpoints so) to his OFW running switch? Playing this Savefile online?

thanks a lot if someone can share his/her experience on this topic.

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o