Hacking [How-to] Spoof firmware (to access eShop and more) on New 3DS and Old 3DS

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been answered, but can I use this method to run legit downloaded eshop games that require a higher fw than I am on currently? On n3ds 9.2j and would like to run a couple of games that I just downloaded successfully from the eshop with Hans.

skrlegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everybody, i tried to go in nintendo eshop today, but it doesn´t work, the last month it goes well with this method, but today it not work anymore, maybe a solution? i getting Error: 022-2511 In New 3ds Xl 9.0.0-U

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated nver on my sysnand and used Hans to access eshop on sysnand. Worked for me and I was even able to setup nnid.

9.2j n3ds here.
So I can just get the latest NVER that's good think you can post the title ID I need not the CIA itself I don't remember the site for yellows8 that lists changes.

Reactions: peteruk

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't spoof firmware for eshop with HANS on 9.2 sysnand. I keep getting an update message. Is it still possible to spoof eshop on 9.2 sysnand?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't spoof firmware for eshop with HANS on 9.2 sysnand. I keep getting an update message. Is it still possible to spoof eshop on 9.2 sysnand?
Yes. You need to install the latest Nver and ONLY Nver. If you install the latest tiger and mint, HANS will just freeze while loading eshop.

Can I install NVER and TIGER to Sysnand on 9.0.0-20U new 3DS or will I brick?
You won't brick, but eshop may not work. It works sometimes for some people while using a GW, but you need to install both tiger and mint. I have much better success using ONLY Nver and booting eshop with HANS. Also using the latest Nver with freemultipatcher lets you access in-game DLC shops (such as SSB, as long as you're also running the latest version of SSB).

Last edited by urherenow,

zeon_xp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I am on 9.2.0-20E version Sysnand.
If I install the last nver, can I restore the 9.2.0-20 nver in future?

Do you know if there is any way to play games like Pokemon Shuffle, Zelda Demo, (new games), etc. from Sysnand?

Thank you!

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi!
I am on 9.2.0-20E version Sysnand.
If I install the last nver, can I restore the 9.2.0-20 nver in future?

Do you know if there is any way to play games like Pokemon Shuffle, Zelda Demo, (new games), etc. from Sysnand?

Thank you!

You can flash back to any previous nver versions when having exploitable firmware.

No, you can't play those games on sysnand it needs to be run on 9.5 (shuffle) or above (new games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Robots can shit now clean that up
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    do those vacuum cleaner bots even do anything than letting cats have free rides?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They suck
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    mine cant even get on a simple flat carpet, totally wasted my money
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only helps the cat do spins around the room
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i have a mind putting the cat on dinner duty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I recommend getting a treadmill for cats
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me cat probably wont ever use it, furrball aint ever home, always somewhere down the street, looking for females, even named it ''Chad''
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm shocked a usb A port
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 don't seem much different from last year'
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    3gb ram Mali-G31 MP2 could be decent for ps1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, that gave me a MMI error
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm just tired of all the useless windows updates that keeps bogging my pc down whenever i wanna use it, useless AI crap
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    MS advertising win10 as the last OS we'll ever need ,such horseshit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Windows 11 is just horseshit in general.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    CoPilot is the new Bonzi Buddy, 20 years later after it was shutdown by several lawsuits.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're gonna love it when they stop supporting win10
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I saw the announcement.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's all just junk to me, i just wanna use my pc in peace, not to be told shit by some AI
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They said that they will also discontinue support for Windows 7, of which I thought they'd already done so.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get use to Linux then
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Go with Linux Mint.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Go with Linux Mint.