• No, too long.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Just remember - temp 6.60 only...Don't try to use the cIPL flasher.

sinchobe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have monter hunter portable 3rd iso with the english patch applied, will this method allow me to play it? I would rather not soft mod my psp since I just want to play this game in english. I didn't know if the signing thing or whatever would not work since it has the patch, thanks.

jay00

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! This software works! It makes me play again FRONT MISSION now in my psp. I love the game since it is only in ps1 that day. Nice software guys keep up the good work. Your software really helps the folks out there. :yay:

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see a guide here. If thats the case, why does this tutorial still even exist.
I made this guide back in 2011-2012, and last time I edited it was in 2018. Forum changes messed up my BBCode.
There are tons of newer guides that will be better and easier for actually hacking your PSP and running games without any issues, and very minimal risk of bricking.

If you really want to follow this guide, just use WaybackMachine to see the old version. You won't be able to find a lot of the original files I uploaded because the file hosting site I used no longer exists.
https://web.archive.org/web/2014121...-to-run-iso-eboot-pbp-without-hacking.292817/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1