Canada
Hi,

here are the steps I have done so far :

- Installed Kmeaw cfw 3.55
- Installed multiman 1.16.14
- I downloaded an ISO (Crysis 2)
- Copied the ISO to PS3 HDD
- Running lv2_v9 before starting multiman
- Then I load multiman, I see crysis 2 image, I press X to load it, then it asks :

Please insert a Playstation 3 disc before proceeding. (then it goes back to XMB)

I have done this so I didn't have to buy a game. Is there anyway I can play a game with multiman without having a PS3 game inserted into my PS3 ?

Thanks !

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games just won't work without a game disc in the drive. No idea if Crysis 2 absolutely needs one or if you're doin it wrong, but in general, you're going to want to buy at least one game. Just go to gamestop or whatever and buy something cheap.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Go to your local game store and just have a loot at their pre-owned selection/bargain bin. It shouldn't be hard to find a football game or LAIR or another old and not-so-good game for less than $5 (LAIR costs £3 pre-owned in GAME stores - a testament to how bad reviews can devaluate a game).

Getting a cheap game like that would solve any problems with disc-less game compatability (at least, the ones that don't require 3.6X to run).

baggieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you need to locate BDMU pkg,run,then you should be fine as far as i now,you still might need a game for some though but not many.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Game Demo disk that comes with the Move Bundle can also be used as a trigger disk for Multiman. This is probably one of the cheapest options as you either may already have one, or know of someone that might not care to give away. I'd try the Rogero back up manager too and see if that doesn't require a disk in the drive.

Z

Zorua

Use Waninkoko's v2 package with multiman. You can run games without a disc that way.

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot of the games wont run without a disc in. I just asked one of my friends for one of his old games he doesnt play anymore, and he gave me socom navy seals or something it really sucks lol-you can pick it up at gamestop for like $4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1