Misc how to know if my HWFLY is Spacecraft 0.2.0 without The chip installed

SkolGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I'm new here and I would like some help, I bought the HWFLY in china by the comments of the buyers, the model is upgradable and comes with spacecraft 0.2.0. I haven't done the installation yet on my Nintendo Switch oled and I would like to test it to see if it really is spacecraft 0.2.0. Would it be possible for me to do this by connecting the chip directly to the PC via the micro usb cable? If so could you explain to me how. Thank you all.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-12 at 21.04.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-12 at 21.04.41.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 109

Nagaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm new here and I would like some help, I bought the HWFLY in china by the comments of the buyers, the model is upgradable and comes with spacecraft 0.2.0. I haven't done the installation yet on my Nintendo Switch oled and I would like to test it to see if it really is spacecraft 0.2.0. Would it be possible for me to do this by connecting the chip directly to the PC via the micro usb cable? If so could you explain to me how. Thank you all.
This model is shipped with the good firmware, but i advise you to update it via USB with the latest hwfly nx firmware before installing it
https://github.com/hwfly-nx/firmware

You can follow this video :

Jorgetest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello, could someone help me please, I have a big question that won't let me sleep xd, I want to buy a hwfly oled v4 chip, I have asked in a couple of stores the pre-installed firmware, in the first store they told me that it has the spacecraft 0.7.0 installed and the second store spacecraft 0.3.0, the second store told me that 0.7.0 is not the best and that they only accept official firmware pre-installed from the factory, which one should I buy? the second store is supposed to be hwfly official store on aliexpress

Jorgetest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
did you find out how?

SkolGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if your hwlfy chip has the latest firmware update, it will already be compatible, that's what I was told. In my case I use this firmware from that link that the friend above indicated to me. https://github.com/hwfly-nx/firmware
Look the video tha my friend Nagaa posted, is the channel of sthetix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY