Hacking How to Install GBA / SNES VC Games on RxTools EmuNAND?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No its black in the beginning and do not show any menu :(
You are trying to use/install it in emunand and not SysNAND with signature checks disabled right? If so try to delete blargsnes in your system settings in emunand then try either FBI or BigBlueMenu to install blargsnes again. If that does not work i have another version of blargsnes you can try.

KazuRo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dont think its the Version but i will try it with FBI next at the moment i used BigBlueMenu
At before you gave me this CIA ive installed the normal 1.3 cia.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a friend's o3ds it runs fine. Catsfc can dsp, and super mario cart requires that. And Blargsnes doesn't have it.

What version of catsfc is your friend using, because last I tried it, it ran slow on my o3ds. Are you sure your friend has an o3ds? If it has a little nub on the right, it's an N3DS.

KazuRo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1.3b freezes with blackscreen on EmuNAND installed with FBI to.
Do i need to install some files or something to use BlargSNES?
Cause in the past when i only had Homebrew and SysNAND 10.3 i could use BlargSNES but at this time it was slow and very bad.

NHChaoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you still have the black box? This means that you installed some CIA files to NAND, remove them with devmenu or big red menu but becarefull. If you want to play some GBA games you have to install the cia file to sysnand and emunand (if your nands are unlinked, FBI Destination: SDCard) If your nands are linked you only have to install them once.

KazuRo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Do you still have the black box? This means that you installed some CIA files to NAND, remove them with devmenu or big red menu but becarefull. If you want to play some GBA games you have to install the cia file to sysnand and emunand (if your nands are unlinked, FBI Destination: SDCard) If your nands are linked you only have to install them once.
Is the Blackbox bad or something?
Cause I have some folders on my Homescreen were I can put in the Box.
And yes I installed some CIA Files on the SysNAND cause the GBA Games do not work without installed on SysNand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning