How to Display Titles in Webman MOD?

zebragreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, recently I updated webman to fix problems refreshing from a hard drive.

It fixed the problem, but now, webman shows ISO games as the file name, not the game title from param.sfo.

The problem is folder games use the title from param.sfo, but ISO games now show the filename. Ticking the USE PARAM option in webman, restating and refreshing makes no difference.

The problem is many folder titles use colons and stylized text, and irisman won't let me rename my ISO files to include a colon, so they stand out as very differently formatted when viewed on webman.

Is there any way to have webman use the param.sfo for ISO format games? Unusually, any ISO games created with PSN Liberator still show the param.sfo title and not the file name, while at the same time all other ISOs use the file name.

Last edited by zebragreen,

zebragreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Was able to get the names from Param.SFO to display for all titles in Webman, by clicking the checkbox to include the TITLE ID in the game's name. However, I don't want the barcode shown next to the titles, and when I unchecked it again Webman stopped getting all the titles from Param.SFO.

EDIT: SOLUTION HERE: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-edit-mygames-xml.638732/

Last edited by zebragreen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol