Hacking How to Connect PS3 to PSN (on CFW?)

skarmachild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I installed CFW on my chunky Ps3 a while back but could never seem to get online, to play or to look at the store etc.

I ran the SEN Enabler tool, and applied the patch - I then restarted after it prompted me after the beeps, but I still can't get online.

Prior to hacking the PS3 I hadnt went online with it, so the PSN icons show 'Sign Up' (and Quick Sign Up*) not 'Sign in'.

So when I Sign Up it takes me to the 'Create a SEN account to play online games etc' screen where I can create an account or use one, but on clicking either I get 'An Error has occured. 80710A06'.

I believe the firmware is being spoofed to the latest version thanks to the SEN enabler, I also installed PSN patch and ran it but it didnt seem to make a difference.

Would love to play Doom, Diablo etc online :D

Can anyone help who has had sucess in this area? Thanks!

Esjay131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're currently trying to use 3 different methods to play online, at the same time. I recommend updating your cfw to the latest update for it and then using PSN Patch with the stealth options enabled.

skarmachild

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're currently trying to use 3 different methods to play online, at the same time. I recommend updating your cfw to the latest update for it and then using PSN Patch with the stealth options enabled.

But instead of sign in I have sign up.

Every other video I have seen people have sign in not sign up. I'll try one at a time but I'm sure I did that when I first CFWd my PS3 and didn't work. Thanks
(:

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you signed in at least ONCE on that ps3 to PSN you click sign up then use existing account on the next screen I recommend saving your password but NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE choose automatic sign in thats just begging for an accidental ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F