How much unplayed games do you have?

How much unplayed games do you have?

• None. I only buy games when I've got the time to play them

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • A couple. I'll hold off buying new stuff until I'm done with them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Up to a dozen. There were some packs on promotion and I just couldn't let them pass

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Between 12 and 40. I've been collecting games to have something to choose from.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Over 40. I'm just collecting a huge-ass backlog because that's who I am.

Votes: 19 41.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP should have this link maybe, it's very handy to let Steam calculate how much you've spent and how much you've not played.

http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=satangel&currency=de

Humble Bundles truly fuck my ratio up, about 60% of my games I haven't played. Almost all indie titles I dare say, although LoL just eats everything up in gaming time. I exclusively play LoL, and been doing that for the past 6 months or so.

lol
Games not played39 (75%)

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Alan Wake and the American Nightmare, Dishonored, Devil May Cry 4 (PC version, I've finished the XBox version, but I just wanted it on PC), Metro Last Light, Darksiders 1 and 2. I'm halfway through Tomb Raider, but I don't think I'll finish it. Too busy with other things and online gaming.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Unplayed? Prolly...only a couple games. I recently pirated acquired Remember Me for PC which I installed but haven't gotten around to playing. Annd...Metro 2033, I've had this game for a couple years now and it's sat on my shelf unopened since I got it. I've been meaning to install it, too, so I can play Metro Last Light afterwords but I'm too lazy.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OP should have this link maybe, it's very handy to let Steam calculate how much you've spent and how much you've not played.

http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=satangel&currency=de

Humble Bundles truly fuck my ratio up, about 60% of my games I haven't played. Almost all indie titles I dare say, although LoL just eats everything up in gaming time. I exclusively play LoL, and been doing that for the past 6 months or so.
The 'unplayed' counter on that couldn't possibly be accurate in my case. It counts free-to-play games as owned, not to mention the fact that most of the HIB games I've gotten have been played for about 10 minutes. Also, Dota 2 is apparently my second-most played game, even though all I ever did was adjust graphics settings and idle at the menu.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 40-year backlog of games I've loved and never finished. 40 years of games I didn't know about, yet to discover. 40 years worth of games I keep going back to play again and again.

I could spend the rest of my life, never buying another game again, and still have lots of fun games (that I've never played before) to play for my entire lifetime. And barring any hardware failures, I never have to spend another dime on any of them ever again to enjoy them any time I wish, and I can do it without anyone's knowledge or fees or restrictions.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not counting current gen stuff, but really old crap... I sometimes walk out of thrift stores with 10-15 games at a time. So after years of doing this... I honestly do not know how many. Some of the systems I dont even own.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wasted more money on the 3DS than I've ever wasted on any system in my life.

It started with New Super Mario Bros 2. That shit-tacular game was so uninspiring that I played half of it and stopped out of boredom.
Then I bought Mario Sticker Star, got to world 2, shit bored me and I stopped.
Then I bought Fire Emblem, shit bored me and I stopped after 4 hours
Then I bought Donkey Kong, shit bored me after world 1 level 4 and I stopped.
I got a hold of a copy of Animal crossing early, 4 days ago, played 2 hours, and stopped.
Mario Kart 7, played all 4 150 c races and some online races and stopped.
I have Legend of Zelda Link Past. oracle of ages and seasons. Bored after level 6, level 6l and havent touches aseasons at all.
Havent played Prof Gayton past chapter 2.
Resident evil was a joke, quit after an hour.
Theathythm I stopped after FF3.
Mutant mudds havent played past level 2

I think I'm losing my taste for Nintendo, as their games are just so uninspiring to me now.

I did manage to finish Ocarina but thats because thats all I had for 3DS
MArio 3D Land pissed me off so hard after world 8 that I that I 100% it to see if the final level was worth anything, it wasn't.
I finished Kid Icarus because it was a fucking masterpiece.
I finished Kingdom FFarts for the story
I finished Rayman Origins, because honestly, even if it's the shittiest version of Origins, its still the best platformer on 3DS.
Pushmo and Mighty Switch may be the only two eshop i've beat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game +1