Homebrew How do you use custom palettes with Gambette for Retroarch 1.3.0?

boomerang42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using custom palettes for Gambette on an older version of Retroarch as described here.

But that doesn't seem to be working in Gambette for Retroarch 1.3.0. I've tried having the custom pallets in (SD root)\retroarch\system\palettes\ which worked for the older Retroarch.

I've tried putting them in (SD root)\apps\retroarch\system\palettes\ as well. Also (SD root)\apps\retroarch\palettes\ and (SD)\retroarch\palettes\ just as a guess. None of those work either.

In core options -> GB Colorization I have tried Auto, Custom, and Internal but none of these use the custom palettes I had setup. The Custom setting just uses grayscale the same as Disabled does. Auto and Internal use the built-in palettes, which isn't what I want.

I know that the custom palettes work on a per-game basis, so I've been trying this with the games I already had setup and working in the older Retroarch (1.0.0.2 I believe).

I don't know what else to try. Is there a new path where the custom palettes need to go? Or some other setting I have to change?

Last edited by boomerang42,

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for waking up after years but did you figure it out? Would need to do same for nestopia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: