Homebrew How do I setup my Gamecube Controller as player 1 for nintendont(Wii homebrew)?

SithLord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I launch any Gamecube game on nintendont, it automatically sets up my Wiimote as the default player 1 controller. I've tried looking through the settings of nintendont and don't see any options to switch up the controllers. Even USB Loader GX doesn't seem to give me the option to switch my Gamecube controller to player 1.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I launch any Gamecube game on nintendont, it automatically sets up my Wiimote as the default player 1 controller. I've tried looking through the settings of nintendont and don't see any options to switch up the controllers. Even USB Loader GX doesn't seem to give me the option to switch my Gamecube controller to player 1.
Don't use wiimote to launch nintendont

Pro70Crazy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Indonesia
I see. You've plugged the gc controller into the incorrect slot. Locate the printed dots beside or above the slot. the dots represent the player number so plug it in the slot that has one dot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always feel like the total should be higher... Like I feel like I forgot to buy something