Hacking How do I install a disc to the Configurable USB loader

mike10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay So I softmodded my wii a couple of days ago and i was using a old really small external hard drive with the Configurable USB loader and I was able to install games that I own with that

now today I went out and bought a new external hard drive for my wii copied one game that was on my computer to it which works fine but I can not find the option to install a disc anywhere

On this new hard drive I left a small fat32 partition could that somehow be causing this issue

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
First thing's first: you can only install games to FAT or WBFS formatted drives (NTFS is read-only)

To install games in Cfg with the default setup, push + OR push - and then select Install Game.

You can map this action to any other button as well by, for example, adding button_Z = install to config.txt.

You will also need to add disable_install=0 to the end of config.txt if you have simple=1 in there. Alternatively, you can enter the unlock password before attempting install.

mike10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay thanks that worked for some reason I seem to remember seeing a install disc option on the global settings menu when I first used it a couple of days ago but I must of been mistaken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1