Hacking How do I flip the .fds roms to side B with Nesds supercard version

Senbei Norimaki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I do flip Famicom Disk system .fds roms to side B with the Supercard version of NesDS? Nesds 1.3a that I have on my Acekard has a shortcut option were I can create a hotkey to flip the disk. but this option isn't on the supercard version of Nesds. I also tried running Nesds 1.3a on my Supercard and it crashes on the second boot up.

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a Supercard version of nesDS? I believe you have the same .nds for it as the Acekard, you just have an .ini and a .bmp beside it for the Supercard's menu. So it should work similarly.

In any case, the Sourceforge page for nesDS shows the Famicom Disk System options in its screenshots, so maybe you just forgot where it was. Redownload nesds.nds from there just to make sure it's the latest version, get the Supercard plugin information and icon for it and extract everything into /_dstwoplug, then flip through the options in nesDS.

Edit: The screenshot shows it's in Menu/Game/Extra/FDS, so you might not need to redownload things if the menu is already there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back