Hacking How do I dump carts with SX Pro?

m00k00

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SX said they would work on a feature like this ... pretty sure they just didn't manage to rip the available open source tools yet, so give them some time ... you know customizing open source solutions and make them look like they invented this whole thing surely takes some time ;)

Reactions: peteruk and Thetoto

Believ3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SX said they would work on a feature like this ... pretty sure they just didn't manage to rip the available open source tools yet, so give them some time ... you know customizing open source solutions and make them look like they invented this whole thing surely takes some time ;)

I really hope they cAn rip and perfect the capability to play eshop dumps

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
when i dump my own it splits the files, they get recognised in sx os but freeze the i boot, also have 32 gig cards but won't let me put anything bigger than 4 gig on there, says files to big for volumes format, any ideas?

regards

toccy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
32 gig cards but won't let me put anything bigger than 4 gig on there, says files to big for volumes format, any ideas?
Need to format your card exfat to hold files greater than 4gb, 4gb is the max file size for fat32

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Help. So I download WAIN v0.0.3, FW v5.0.1, SX Pro v1.2, ExFat genuine mSD card.

When I try to dump Zleda BOTW with cert (first option) about 2% in I get ERROR 1234 - 0021 ????

UPDATE: This only happens when docked it seems...

Last edited by toccy,

toccy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it said it dumped BOTW but it was only 10GB so I re-did it and now its 15,597... some 400GB smaller than the 2 released by BBB (PROPER & V001). something isnt right I cant trust this to get it right. Anyone else had issues? have you verified your dumps ?

UPDATE:
Just dumped it again, seems size is right, first dump for some reason was 10gb, but the following 2 are 15GB

Last edited by toccy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1