Hacking How do I convert XBOX iso's to backwards compatible 360 games?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's pretty tricky to do.

If you're up to it then you can give it a shot.
I don't know if it'll still work with LT 3.0 tho but tbh I think you got more luck with getting a old xbox and softmodding that then doing this method ;p

Anyway here's the link

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just my luck... the one Xbox 1 I had and it had a power supply problem, and wouldn't stay the hell on. Finally had to get rid of it when I got the 360.

As I understand it (I could be wrong here), LT firmware for 360 DVD drives had to drop Xbox 1 backup compatibility in order to better read/report for the AP2.*/3.* challenges in original and backup 360 games.

I've seen many an ODDE for the 360 claim to support Xbox 1 backups (xk3y comes to mind), but not one review I've seen for any of them actually showed them working on said devices as well. It rather sucks, personally. I'd love to preserve my copy of NFL 2k5 at least and play a backup off my LT3.0 flashed 360 proper. Or just go back and find some of those rare games I didn't get to play since I got my Xbox 1 so late in the game.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox Originals work on ODDEs. I was able to run a few on my x360key. And Xbox Original backup capability was listed in my x360key review, as well as my x360dock review. Which aren't looked at. :mellow:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As I understand it (I could be wrong here), LT firmware for 360 DVD drives had to drop Xbox 1 backup compatibility in order to better read/report for the AP2.*/3.* challenges in original and backup 360 games.

You're right on that.
However AP2.5 AP26 doesn't really matter much since the topology data is patched.
All challenges are now responded with correctly.
Also LT 3.0 lets you read the CIV checks placed in some games.

You can put them on a ODDE but you will get glitches/laggy performance since it's all emulated (even with legit discs)

The best way to play Xbox 1 games is on a real Xbox.
No BC problems and no slowdowns.

Besides their easy to mod and have a large collection of homebrew ;]

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)