Hacking How do I burn Metroid Prime Trilogy?

dupowdis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new here but have been on the scene for a little bit. I have burnt many games that are single layered for the wii, but Metroid Prime Trilogy will be the first game that is dual layered that I have burned. Can someone tell me how to do it? I have heard stuff about "line breaks" or something like that...I dont know. Can someone just tell me step by step as to how to burn this game? Thanks.

PS - I know that this has probably been posted 1000 times, but I just need a straight answers.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just burn the ISO as is with imageburn onto a DVD-R double layer disc (or dual layer, same thing).
Set burn speed to 4X, and let er rip.
imageburn is free, google it.
Dont worry about line breaks, imageburn does that automatically

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DVD-R is better but no one said DVD+R wont work. Make sure your DVD+R is Dual Layer and try and burn at 4x with IMGBurn or Nero. Good Luck and Have Fun~!

~ Jon

dupowdis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I wasnt sure if Imgburn did the layer break automatically or not so I added it in myself...its the same one brawl uses, but i hope its right. I burned at 2.4X wish me luck!

Before i get this on the backup launcher, is there anything I need to know? I already patched it to ISO249...is there something about the revisions I should know? like rev13 or something? and if so, how do I go from rev14(what I have) back to rev13 so I can play this game.

jqwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your using a backup loader you cant play dual layer copies with a loader....u have to have a mod chip to play dual layer copies like ssbb and metroid trilogy

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you can you just need a cIOS 249 rev lower than 12, and i think cIOS 222/223 support that aswel but you need a loader to be able to select which IOS to use to load like Softchip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-