How did you choose your username and why?

Cranesbill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Cranesbill, specifically, started when I was scrolling through a list of plants in the PVZ wiki and discovered the plant, Cranesbill Fencer. The name stuck with me for a while and later realized it matched what I wanted of a username. (One worded, simple, sounded unique and it was a plant, so I wanted to use it out of spite of someone I didn't like from a different platform, CBerry) In addition, I like the flowers from the images I saw, all vibrant and variety of colors. So yeah, Cranesbill here 🤝

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cranesbill, specifically, started when I was scrolling through a list of plants in the PVZ wiki and discovered the plant, Cranesbill Fencer. The name stuck with me for a while and later realized it matched what I wanted of a username. (One worded, simple, sounded unique
True, it is all of those things. It’s quite fun to say :D

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Feels like I've told this story a billion times by now, so let's go with a short one:

I loved the game Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. I thought it RULED (and since it was the present, and I was a young boi, it RULEZ (at least I think it had a Z)). But it would be a bit long, so I shortened it to LsSsCRULEZ.

I was an IRC user, spent time in plenty of channels and servers, and there were a few different rules on each and every one. These rules transformed my username to first shorten it: LsSsC
Then make it all lowercase: lsssc (it is still an L at the start)

Then, one day in the GBAtemp IRC-channel, there was someone kind enough to help me out, because he noticed I had misspelled my name. "Dude, I think you misspelled Issac".
This was pretty funny, because it was an L not an I but he didn't see the difference on his IRC-client, and he ALSO misspelled Isaac.

And that's how my username was born. Someone on IRC thought my name was Isaac (or that I was a Golden Sun fan, referencing Isaac), and misspelled it when "correcting" me :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning