Homebrew Question How can i update switch lite offline?

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,
One of my friend bought switch lite with sx ox chip
I made him an emunand. It ıs on 10.2 fw and I want to update it offline. So i know 3 program for that.
ChoidujourNX --> I know i cant use it to update sysnand with it. But can i use it to update emunand?
Nightfall --> It says it is like daybreak and it can update emummc part for patched units. So I'm a little confused. Do i need to use this with atmosphere only? or can i use it with sx os? and can i use it to update sysnand?
Daybreak --> It is part of atmosphere but if i take nro file only and use it with sx os, can i update my switch? or i will only work with atmosphere? Also can i use it with emunand and emummc?
Also I know i can't use autoRCM on patched units. What else I shouldn't do with patched units?

Thanks for all helps =)

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ChoidujourNX --> I know i cant use it to update sysnand with it. But can i use it to update emunand?

Issues exists on both emummc and sysmmc. If you will use ChoiDojourNX, you won't be able to migrate emummc to Atmosphere because it will have broken boot0 and boot1. If you will use it to update sysnand, you won't be able to run it anymore without CFW because again you will fuck up boot0 and boot1.

Daybreak --> It is part of atmosphere but if i take nro file only and use it with sx os, can i update my switch? or i will only work with atmosphere? Also can i use it with emunand and emummc?
You can't use it with SX OS.

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Issues exists on both emummc and sysmmc. If you will use ChoiDojourNX, you won't be able to migrate emummc to Atmosphere because it will have broken boot0 and boot1. If you will use it to update sysnand, you won't be able to run it anymore without CFW because again you will fuck up boot0 and boot1.

You can't use it with SX OS.
thanks for the answer =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA