Gaming How can I get get Image of an game to have Random Padding?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
Is there an specific method to get image of a game to force it to have "random padding" ?

My friend is trying to stealth (and iXtreme comptatible) Quake 4 for me but he says that he can find all stealth files for it but Mulleter program keeps saying that the image does not have Random PAdding and thus is not iXtreme 1.41 compatible.

Is there any special program or specific imaging method to force the program to get a with-random-padding image file out of my quake 4 non-stealth disc?

(to clarify, the original disc is a non-stealth quake-4 disc and we want to make it iXtreme compatible with all this thing)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
The thing is we don't have the game disc anymore, is there someway to fix its random padding without getting an image file again?

tnx!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem once before and I could've sworn I used xDVDmulleter to fix it
ph34r.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't add it , it's either there or it's not. Post by the guy who makes the program

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?sho...p;#entry4097457

Although he does say , he isn't sure why some 360 games trigger it , as it's supposed to be for xbox 1 isos only. So it might be normal for odd 360 games that trigger it. You tried it anyway?.

If it don't work though , then it's a re-rip from the original disc (Original game , not a copy) , as you can't add it back.

I have to ask though , I'm sure you've said in the past you're on 56k , so why bother with ixtreme? , can't use live with that connection anyway , so may as well just have normal xtreme and forget about stealth stuff.

If I'm mistaken you for someone else , then just ignore that
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4