How can i draw like this?

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been in deviantart for a while, and have just started working with photoshop.

but all my art looks like this:
tmriconb_by_themexicanrabbit-dbbihhg.png

and other people's art looks like THIS:

daily_painting_1658____catpuccino_by_cryptid_creations-dbbpq4j.png

Look, I know its because i just started making digital ''art'' (i dont consider mine to be art), but which tools could I use to achieve progress? Are there any brushes I should use?

Thanks.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i had a friend who drawed really awesome stuff, he doesn't even the "brush"..
he uses the line tools, or the pen tools, etc.. your draw seems to just use the very basic stuff on photoshop that is on mspaint... (no offence)
keep in mind, that "other people" draw can take weeks...
you need to get used to photoshop and it's tools...
i don't know if you used layers, but do abuse them, even create layers with stuff that are not present in the final draw, like "sketches"

BEACHBUM

Will draw shitty works of art for likes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try watching youtube tutorials or speed arts. These helped me learn how to draw stuff when I want to try (unlike the trash drawing threads I make). For example I like to slow down speed arts, so I can see how they shade, what order they draw in and more. Also,--I know this is probably annoying, as I get annoyed hearing it myself--it comes with a lot of practicing. Changing a brush won't help you as much as practicing will. I also would like to say not to compare yourself to others, it makes you unmotivated and sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh