Just wanted to say that it's...
rebecca-black-friday.png

Reactions: Margen67

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
It must be some kind of cloaking spell, I'll get right on that. Actually, wait, I shouldn't. It'll keep all the n00bs out. Instead, Nuke, I'll show you to it... right this way. And don't say a word to anyone about how you got in/where we are. XD

Y

yule80

Is room 999 or 998 available? If not, I request it. *exaggeratingly flips hair to the side*

GammaGeorgeX

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I have a room with condoms
thanks
only cost 5 bucks
Oh right you lost business and went bankrupt ages ago and I'm jut fucking around in a haunted abandoned building masturbating to ghosts.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah nothing new to see outside..still all the same government-nwo shit..
stay in the hotel..i heard theres suppose to be a new restorant soon,.. apparently it will only be for dessert..no free meal, atleast for now..but free deserts is great even if you have to pay for your meal! (even thou some people where complaining about ''no free meals'', some of us find it great to atleast have desserts for free..)

so you might wanna go back inside for the waiting, and beside, isnt there suppose to be some huge screens coming soon for playing the new Zelda coming soon?..that will help pass the time :moogle:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-