HiddenCard

Yamathedestroyer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let me make a very good quote from the reswitch team. Who are very creditable. *clears throat*

"sirocyl-01/26/2018

Mini VVVFAQs: - Are flashcarts impossible? Why? (they are - because of over-designed crypto and a very complex on-card ASIC security controller)"
They are impossible. You just played yourself.
My method works over emulating a joycon and breaking the Security so you can load over Joycon Port

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys!

I found a newer, better product!

Its not better beacuse it has no integrated cooldboot exploit for Gamecube

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

My method works over emulating a joycon and breaking the Security so you can load over Joycon Port
by putting into the cartridge slot? Suuuuuuuuuure. I mean, it wasn't like failoverflow explained that exploit, and I'm pretty sure you some how have miraculously managed to get into contact with failoverflow just to get the exploit. Which no sarcasm here, NON AT ALL.

Yamathedestroyer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
by putting into the cartridge slot? Suuuuuuuuuure. I mean, it wasn't like failoverflow never explained that exploit, and I'm pretty sure you some how have miraculously managed to get into contact with failoverflow. Which no sarcasm here, NON AT ALL.
Yes they are my best Friends and alo are my Eidgenossen

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its not better beacuse it has no integrated cooldboot exploit for Gamecube
what now? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
imposible.

D

Deleted User

Im drinking Bier with them in my Wintergarten
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

DJT1M/T1MLPD3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive Traveled in to the Future with the Kernel Time Machine[/QUOTE

upload_2018-2-24_22-35-34.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat