Hi GBAtemp

Barts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have been part of this community ages ago, back when PSP was still a hot item. For various reasons I have cleaned my online presence to the bare minimum couple years ago, which included remove my old account here. Now I'm back, but before I start asking questions and posting stuff, it's polite to say hi. So, welcome back everyone!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have been part of this community ages ago, back when PSP was still a hot item. For various reasons I have cleaned my online presence to the bare minimum couple years ago, which included remove my old account here. Now I'm back, but before I start asking questions and posting stuff, it's polite to say hi. So, welcome back everyone!
would you care about getting the old account bacK? if you would like moderators\admins would kindly assist you to do so...

and btw, i had been there (cleaning online presence) however later i come back and recovered the stuff i cared about

Barts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It was so long ago that I doubt they would be able to assist. But I can ask, who knows, miracles sometimes happen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-