Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
haflore said:
ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, and Overlord Nadrian!!

I got an improved list for you, newbie.

All the mods, TrolleyDave, p1ngpong, flameiguana, Brian117, NeSchn, Raika, MegaAceTM, Overlord Nadrian, the list goes on and on, but it differs from halfore's list to a certain extent.

Would you trust an older and more experienced member or a newer member? Just kidding.

Welcome.
biggrin.gif

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
Domination said:
haflore said:
ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, and Overlord Nadrian!!

All the mods, TrolleyDave, p1ngpong, flameiguana, Brian117, NeSchn, Raika, MegaAceTM, Overlord Nadrian, the list goes on and on, but it differs from halfore's list to a certain extent.

Would you trust an older and more experienced member or a newer member? Just kidding.

Welcome.
biggrin.gif
P1ngy is already a mod, That why your not on the list

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Davess said:
Domination said:
haflore said:

Welcome.
biggrin.gif

He's an IRC staff, when I say "mods", I meant "Global Moderators" and "Moderators".

Thats why you are on Halfore's shitty list.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Domination said:
Davess said:
Domination said:
haflore said:

Welcome.
biggrin.gif

He's an IRC staff, when I say "mods", I meant "Global Moderators" and "Moderators".

Thats why you are on Halfore's shitty list.
A list are just letters
Which is why i would never be on one

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong is actually the super-incredible double-secret universal moderator, pulling all the strings of every staff member on the 'temp.

(Watch as he makes me sing Ave Maria while he drinks a glass of water!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also