Hacking Help with SuperCard Lite problems!

HeyYoWL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I have a problem right now getting the black and white menu of EEPinator to even show up on my DS Lite with SuperCard Lite. This is what I’ve done so far:

- Downloaded the original eepinator.nds files from this site
- Patched it using the DLDI file for SuperCard Lite
- Transferred patched eepinator.nds file to my DS

When I try running it, all I get is a blank white screen. I’ve also tried alternative things as well, including using the 2 NON-Lite DLDI patch files with the same result. I tried converting both the patched and non-patched file using the SuperCard program to make it compatible with the SuperCard Lite (the program I have to use to always get games working on my DS), but that only outputs a 0kb .nds file and a 222kb .save file. This is really confusing so if anyone can help me get this program even running on my DS Lite with step by step instructions, or at least tell me what I’m doing wrong that’d be great. Thanks.

Oh and one more thing, do any of you know of any reason why my SC Lite doesn’t want to upgrade? I’ve got the version that rumbles if that makes any difference. I tried getting the upgrade.scu file and it loads fine, but it won’t upgrade. It just gives me some chinese error message and won’t let me go from 1.70 to 1.82, which I think might be one way to fix this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1