Help with my Chinese version Atmosphere os on my modded oled switch

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Hello fam, please i need with my atmosphere because it came as a Chinese version(which i don't speak obviously) and if i can install another English version.

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Alright thanks a lot, but wouldn't it affect the already installed version and secondly will i loose my games on the sd card?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright thanks a lot, but wouldn't it affect the already installed version and secondly will i loose my games on the sd card?
No, you will not lose your games; however, when installing a new version of Atmosphere, it'll overwrite the previous release on the SD card.

Reactions: Azramys

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Thanks a bunch i really appreciate the help😊
Post automatically merged:

This is what my Chinese os looks like at the moment

Last edited by Azramys,

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Replace files accordingly
[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks a bunch, so if I'm correct this will completely replace my current custom os(Hekate, atmosphere... Etc) without a single risk

And secondly Please what's the step-by-step procedure to safely replace everything without bricking the Switch.

Last edited by Azramys,

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Replace files accordingly
Alright thanks a bunch, so if I'm correct this will completely replace my current custom os(Hekate, atmosphere... Etc) without a single risk

And secondly Please what's the step-by-step procedure to safely replace everything without bricking the Switch.
[/QUOTE]
MAKE a backup of those file you are going to overwire, i.e bootloader & atmosphere folders. Then unzip the downloaded file from github and overwrite them.

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Okay i surfed onto the hekate site you recommended and found 5 files... So am i to download all files and extract to the root of my sd card?

Azramys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Okay thanks I'll do that, please how can i go online & download games from tinfoil & also is it possible to play online games without getting banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1