Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using IOS224 with Configurable USB Loader
  • To use IOS224 with Configurable USB Loader, add the ios=224-mload option to meta.xml. Instructions to do so are on the USB Loader page.
  • To select only specific games to use Hermes' IOS, select each game and push 1 and you will see an option to change IOS to 224-mload. The choice can be saved with the 2 button. You can also use the Configurator application on the Configurable Options page to change these per-game settings.
FAQ
  • The network install keeps failing
    • Try the offline install method. It appears the installer doesn't work with Nintendo's LAN adapter, too.
  • How do I reinstall a different version of IOS222/223?
    • Just follow the procedure again.
  • What's the difference between IOS222, IOS223 and IOS224?
    • The only difference is the number. Having others gives you an alternative if 224's base doesn't work, but you will have trouble with disc installs.

Found this somewhere... PS it's old AF.

Why use 224 + mload?

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Using IOS224 with Configurable USB Loader
  • To use IOS224 with Configurable USB Loader, add the ios=224-mload option to meta.xml. Instructions to do so are on the USB Loader page.
  • To select only specific games to use Hermes' IOS, select each game and push 1 and you will see an option to change IOS to 224-mload. The choice can be saved with the 2 button. You can also use the Configurator application on the Configurable Options page to change these per-game settings.
FAQ
  • The network install keeps failing
    • Try the offline install method. It appears the installer doesn't work with Nintendo's LAN adapter, too.
  • How do I reinstall a different version of IOS222/223?
    • Just follow the procedure again.
  • What's the difference between IOS222, IOS223 and IOS224?
    • The only difference is the number. Having others gives you an alternative if 224's base doesn't work, but you will have trouble with disc installs.

Found this somewhere... PS it's old AF.

Why use 224 + mload?
My mload just doesnt work because its crashing in the loading screen

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i don't use configurable usb since it was buggy from the start, too many options that never added any real things usb loader gx didn't have... at least none i ever used so i'm not sure about 224 mload, but i'm sure it needs hermes cios installed in slot 224 and most likely this needs to be based on ios 36, 37 or 38.

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
i don't use configurable usb since it was buggy from the start, too many options that never added any real things usb loader gx didn't have... at least none i ever used so i'm not sure about 224 mload, but i'm sure it needs hermes cios installed in slot 224 and most likely this needs to be based on ios 36, 37 or 38.
ill try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)