Hacking Question Help with ChoiDujourNX and getting a NAND BACKUP

Enlapse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening!

I have my Switch sitting in 5.1.0 for a while, and I wanted to make a nand backup and update without burning any fuses. My problem here is that my console came with 4.1.0 if I don't remember bad, and I updated it without thinkingtoo much to 5.1.0 a couple of weeks ago, so yeah, I went online. What I want to know if I can make a nand backup and update with ChoiDujourNX, and then go back online again without the risk of being banned, because I plan to do things to the console once the scene gets better, but as for now I want to enjoy the console with my legit games, online and all of that.

So, is it possible to make a nand backup and update without burning buses AND don't have the risk of being banned? Or just for doing that I can be banned?

I am sorry, if this is a stupid question, but I'm not too much into the switch scene.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day!

Last edited by Enlapse,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't update without burning fuses AND avoid the risk of being banned; those are mutually exclusive actions. Personally an unbanned console is worth more than burnt fuses but if you can't decide, used consoles are pretty cheap on eBay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course