Help! Switch won’t boot past Atmosphere/Nintendo logo!!

Marcellyoso

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve done some thorough research but it doesn’t seem like anyone else has had this issue. Simply put, I inject fusee, it boots to the point you see the triangle-like shape and then shuts off. If I press the power button after this “shut off” it boots to rcm and I have to do it all over again, it’s a loop essentially. I’ve tried booting to hekate and then launching fusee from there but it doesn’t work, still shutting down after the triangular shape (even tried launching CFW-sys/emuMMC AND stock and I get:
“found pkg1 (‘20230111100014’)
Unknown pkg1 version.
Failed to launch firmware.”

Not sure if that has anything to do with it)

Just the other night I was enjoying Zelda: ToTK so I’m not sure what went wrong or even when, I was playing and then docked it for the night while the game was still running, woke up and this. Literally CANT get it to do anything else except hekate and rcm.

Things I’ve already tried:
1. Fresh atmosphere install on completely clean and freshly formatted fat32 SD.
2. I took the backplate off because I thought it was a battery issue, disconnected the battery and reconnected it.
3. Did the same as #2 but for my SD card reader because that seemed like it could’ve been the issue, safely reattached that as well.
4. Got it to boot to stock to see if my CFW setup was fucked in some way but it didn’t even boot past “Nintendo” and kept shutting off, causing me to be in an infinite loop of it showing “Nintendo”, cutting off and my pressing the power button only for it to do the same thing.

Sorry for the super long post but I really need some help here guys, I really don’t wanna have to play all my games over again on a whole different switch, I just wanna enjoy my console again but I might have to just scrap it. 😢
I also have all the console info screens as well if any of that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty