Help me create the ultimate MK11 save file for switch by giving me tips and tricks

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So after failing miserably to make a save file with all unlocked both by finding it, converting pc data and making a mod using the ini files i decided to just buy the game (which i just did) and create one myself for the switch and then share it.

All i ask from you is to give me tips, tricks and explanations on how to unlock everything As soon as possible within the 10 months i have left of NSO, I have zero progression but i own every single dlc

Reactions: nWo

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Play the game.... Get good??
I did and i did, The save was completed a while ago, not to 100% but aside from kombat league things i got almost everything in terms on clothes, intros, etc... But i had not only a poor reception on USA forums but also i got ridicule there, i only shared it in forums of my own country in mex. They were understanding to my situation and havent share it so far as i asked them, They were along the way all the time and never made fun of me unlike in the english speaking comunities, thats why i did it this way, perhaps later someone will post it pretending it to be theyrs wich i dont mind, people from outside can look for it in mexican forums and facebook groups
Post automatically merged:

How's it going?
Completed but theres a catch for some as i mentioned.

Last edited by Absolute_Vile,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol