Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
I would just buy a netbook it this type of situation

never really liked pocket PC's
how small is the smallest pocket PCs that actually still have respectable specs like 1GB RAM and duo processors?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Get a Vaio P! It fits in your pocket too.
tongue.gif

News1_2.jpg

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
tongue.gif

News1_2.jpg
looks nice (not the guy's ass, the comp) but i searched and found some reviews that were pretty mixed. =/ don't know what to say about that, most of them say it's actually a slow computer for the specs it has because it can't handle vista and it doesn't even come with a recovery partition by what i hear so i can't downgrade to XP Pro. idk, what you guys think?

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
golden said:
david432111 said:
tongue.gif

News1_2.jpg
looks nice (not the guy's ass, the comp) but i searched and found some reviews that were pretty mixed. =/ don't know what to say about that, most of them say it's actually a slow computer for the specs it has because it can't handle vista and it doesn't even come with a recovery partition by what i hear so i can't downgrade to XP Pro. idk, what you guys think?
Windows 7 beta runs like a dream on it from what I've heard. I think you should go for it, it's not fast but It is nice and small. The reason that there is mixed reviews is probably because of the fact that not everyone likes the form factor/price. If you like it buy it, otherwise look at something like an ASUS Eee PC 1000HE or an msi wind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1