Gaming Help! I cant beat high road level in crash n sane trilogy

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't beat high road level no matter what I do, I do not remember encountering any problems with this level in the original version. What am I doing wrong? No matter how high I jump on the turtle, I just fall into the pit

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't beat high road level no matter what I do, I do not remember encountering any problems with this level in the original version. What am I doing wrong? No matter how high I jump on the turtle, I just fall into the pit
The physics of crash changed due to activision changing his in game physical model iirc. High road is the one with the bridges, right? It's possible to just walk on top of the rope on the side of the bridge, just make sure you hold up on the dpad or otherwise you will fall off.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cheating lol but seriously it's a fairly tough level but it's not impossible. If you want to get more distance out of a jump don't bounce in place before attempting your jump. Run jump and bounce off holding jump towards your destination. If you bounce in place you usually won't get enough distance on some jumps. (Though I have pulled it off once on one of the harder ones before I figured this out.)

Reactions: rileysrjay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1