Android [HELP] I am trying to figure out what the latest updates are for chaos rings 1 and 2

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the first and the second game but I don't know what the latest version updates are. It would be nice if we had a place we could go to in order to find app updates besides the play store.

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the first and the second game but I don't know what the latest version updates are. It would be nice if we had a place we could go to in order to find app updates besides the play store.
Aptoide is a good store to do that, but for some paid games it doesn't always have the last updates ...although you don't necessarily need to have a thing like that.
You can easily find on google the last updates but I don't know if I can post a link here.
Just download the last apk and install it.
Then for Chaos Rings before you open the app you also need to download the obb file and then place it in >Android >obb> "here you have to place the game folder with inside the obb file"
Then you can open the game.
For almost all games with a big size, if not for all, you have to download also the obb file.

Last edited by Braig,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.