Hacking Help copying/moving uncopyable/unmovable wii save data

hack3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help moving some save data from my SD card to my Wii, but those options are grayed out in the menu when I go and try to do it. The reason I'm posting this in the hacking section is because the game data I'm using happens to be for a backup of Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Special, which is a Japanese game (My wii being American). I'm not sure if there's some sort of compatibility issue or what but I've never had this problem before with any of the other Japanese games I've downloaded saves for, so I'm wondering if anybody here has an idea of what's going on? Thanks in advance.

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hack3r said:
I need help moving some save data from my SD card to my Wii, but those options are grayed out in the menu when I go and try to do it. The reason I'm posting this in the hacking section is because the game data I'm using happens to be for a backup of Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX Special, which is a Japanese game (My wii being American). I'm not sure if there's some sort of compatibility issue or what but I've never had this problem before with any of the other Japanese games I've downloaded saves for, so I'm wondering if anybody here has an idea of what's going on? Thanks in advance.
there are a number of games (particularly those that can be played online) which have a block on being able to copy to a SD card...probably to control the competitive flow online (to keep people from just downloading a save with everything unlocked and then uploading it to your wii)....that said:

doesn't priiloader hack "remove no copy save protection" solve this?

otherwise "Save Game Manager GX" might help....

hack3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That reasoning for disabling data copy wouldn't really be relevant with this game because although it has online play all of the characters are already made available regardless of whether you have unlocked them on your personal game. I do have priiloader though so I'll definitely check if that feature is there/works, and the other app if that one fails me. Thanks!

Edit: The priiloader setting worked like a charm, thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.