Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Just because something does come up on a scan doesn't mean you're not infected. Everyone should read this.

You might need to completely uninstall Malwarebytes before you can reinstall it. You might also want to try installing Malwarebytes in Safe Mode.
NEVER install any sort of AV in Safe Mode. They install kernel hooking libraries that will not properly install in Safe Mode, and will cause a buggy installation and possibly fubar your Windows installation.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEVER install any sort of AV in Safe Mode. They install kernel hooking libraries that will not properly install in Safe Mode, and will cause a buggy installation and possibly fubar your Windows installation.
I think that applies to antivirus programs with real-time protection.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Like I said I cannot connect to the internet an how would I completely remove malwarebytes? This is my first time getting the our over ive re installed it before ?

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Well I tried uninstalling again and I also tried deleting it's program files folder and uninstalling (that folder is gone for good) but I get a runtime error no matter what I can't even uninstall!!!!! And plus no internet working even though it says IM CONNECTED! All I have is the free trial of premium panda antivirus and superantispyware, what to do????

D

Deleted-379826

OP
What's the exact error?
When I try to INSTALL something about not being able to call proc and when UNINSTALL something related to a 0 then 1 not to sure is that enough info? Or do you want exact exact

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Wel since no answer I just waited like 2 hours to finish a panda scan that found NOTHING! which is total bs

D

Deleted-379826

OP
Also tried a restore but it got an error saying it stopped at some appdata dll, not too sure what it was???

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I seriously dislike System Restore. It can seriously screw up a system if it fails somewhere along the way. Keeping 1:1 image copy is much safer.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
I seriously dislike System Restore. It can seriously screw up a system if it fails somewhere along the way. Keeping 1:1 image copy is much safer.
we'll rip lol the only things I honestly care about that much is my png for my sig, a photoshop document and my save for portal 2 because I'm almost done >,<

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
we'll rip lol the only things I honestly care about that much is my png for my sig, a photoshop document and my save for portal 2 because I'm almost done >,<
Well, luckily all of those things can be backed up if need be. Also, just a protip, but when pirating software, make sure to look for scene releases. ;) Also, would you mind PMing me the infected download you got? I'd like to take a peek at it.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

OP
Well, luckily all of those things can be backed up if need be. Also, just a protip, but when pirating software, make sure to look for scene releases. ;) Also, would you mind PMing me the infected download you got? I'd like to take a peek at it.
I deleted it rip but I'll send the link, I assure its a safe download just don't run anything it came with lol
EDIT: if you go on a certain bay site and type in malwarebytes premium it's the second one if not close to the second one at a 48 I believe mb download which is larger than it should be according to others ;) also do you think the restore will save me?

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted-379826

OP
A link works, and running it is actually my plan. I wanna see exactly what it does. :)
HELL! Lol but wait Till my computer restarts I'll give it from there because it's better than in mobile lol and how are you gonna do that O.o

And it's just easier to read the edit less wait

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
HELL! Lol but wait Till my computer restarts I'll give it from there because it's better than in mobile lol and how are you gonna do that O.o

And it's just easier to read the edit less wait
My job is to analyze and reverse engineer malware. I have a dedicated machine for ripping apart malicious binaries to see what makes them tick.

D

Deleted-379826

OP
My job is to analyze and reverse engineer malware. I have a dedicated machine for ripping apart malicious binaries to see what makes them tick.
OH then id be happen assist, if it didn't work do you think that could further help?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
OH then id be happen assist, if it didn't work do you think that could further help?
Well, I'd be able to figure out exactly what it did to your system. There is malware out there known to infect System Restore points, but I kinda doubt this did. It's a possibility, though I have a feeling that something else may be the culprit. I won't know until you can send me a link though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.