Help - Can't get "The Last Faith" running on Ryujinx

john9871

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryujinx 1.1.1214 (Vulcan mode) with firmware 17.0 with matching prod.keys. PC is intel i5-7600k, 16GB Ram, and Nvidia GTX 1060 with driver version 31.0.15.5161. All I get when I launch it is a wall of red text and doesn't load. All the other games I have, launch fine. Saw a youtube video with someone playing said game but they were on Ryujinx 1.1.1062 with firmware 16.02. Unable to get working with older version of Ryujinx either.

First line of Red Text:

00:00:00.417 |E| Application : Unhandled exception caught: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

john9871

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@HirohsiYamauchi

I mainly play on my PC setup with Ryujinx and when I travel play on my Switch. I like to transfer my saves back and forth between them.

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ryujinx 1.1.1214 (Vulcan mode) with firmware 17.0 with matching prod.keys. PC is intel i5-7600k, 16GB Ram, and Nvidia GTX 1060 with driver version 31.0.15.5161. All I get when I launch it is a wall of red text and doesn't load. All the other games I have, launch fine. Saw a youtube video with someone playing said game but they were on Ryujinx 1.1.1062 with firmware 16.02. Unable to get working with older version of Ryujinx either.

First line of Red Text:

00:00:00.417 |E| Application : Unhandled exception caught: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
tryied open gl rather than vulcan? checked divers? your pc could also missing features to properly emulate?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure how much technical support you would get on emulator here, probably best to asks on github

https://github.com/Ryujinx/Ryujinx-Games-List/issues

Not the best advice to have people submit bug reports to a git when it's not a bug.

@DKAngel

Yes tried OpenGL, my video drivers are updated and are newest at this time.
Post automatically merged:

@Hayato213

Thanks for the link, will signup and post a Bug Issue.

The game requires the update. The base game does not contain all of the files necessary to run the game. Get the update, right click the game in Ryujinx > Manage Title Updates > Add > Navigate to and Select the Game Update File > Save. Then the game will work.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

RobertoEluan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could someone help me? Ryujinx is crashing with no reason. Tried everything but with no luck, started with no reason crashing when openning settings, then I thought it was the keys, redumped them, installed firmware, run a game with the "File" option to see if it works, then with the game running the setting options worked, but after a time it crashes again. I don't want to go with the hassle of formating the computer just to solve this. Any help? Here is my log, if it helps. My specs are: Core i7 9700, RX 580 8 GB, 20 GB RAM DDR4, Windows 11. Thanks.
Log 1.png
Log 2.png
Log 3.png
Log 4.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo