Hacking Help!!! Burned on DVD+R w/o DVD_ROM booktype

Hellfromabove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am in a jam here. I was backing up all the Wii ISOs that I have but turned out that I was burning them without setting my DVD burner to _ROM. I was leaving it at the default setting. I just came to learn that if I am backing them up on +R that I should do this. I was also burning them at 16x on TDK. My main question is, if I reburn the games onto +R but switch the booktype will they work or am I just utterly screwed. I hope not because I burned over 30 games and deleted all the ISOs.
cry.gif
. Please help. Thank you.

Edit: Don't know if this helps but I have not tried these yet with a chip. I am getting a Wiikey sometime this week.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
try first, panic later
tongue.gif
and always burn with imgburn, never had to change booktype or whatever (guess imgburn auto-does that?)
n you burned 30 games.. and can't play any.. so when you get your wiikey you're gonna play all 30 at once?
Seriously buy a few games too >

Hellfromabove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh don't worry. I do buy my fair share of games. I usually burn them to see first if I like them or not. I totally support the companies. If we don't support the companies by buying then how the hell else are they going to fund for new great games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-