Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've pretty much given up all hope of finishing up installing sd2vita anytime soon without a memory card. So a mod can close this thread. Solution: buy a 4gb memory card and finish copying over files and then return it back.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have one question though. when I tried to download molecular shell, it didn't download anything. this is when I removed the memory card. I have a 2001 system. it's the borderlands 2 slim bundle. it also has 2001 mentioned on the sticker on the bottom of the vita. I think, can't recall for sure, I tried reinstalling molecular shell by holding R? but that didn't do anything. should I be able to mount the internal memory card if I'm actually using a 1000 system? the internal memory card only had the SceIoTrash folder. is that right? I used my 64GB card to get up and running again. now, I'm selling it since I have ur0:tai/config.txt working correctly.

edit: btw, I checked the button layout as well as the absence of the led on the playstation home button. all check out to a slim. I'm not sure what was going on. lol

Last edited by godreborn,

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've pretty much given up all hope of finishing up installing sd2vita anytime soon without a memory card. So a mod can close this thread. Solution: buy a 4gb memory card and finish copying over files and then return it back.
That's what friends are for, borrowing stuff.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a 1k series keep the mem card in case something fail otherwise 2k and tv dont need them as small thing can be install on their internal without haxs or cards

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a 1k series keep the mem card in case something fail otherwise 2k and tv dont need them as small thing can be install on their internal without haxs or cards
someone bought me a 4gb vita memory card and my wife said,"keep it just it case don't return it. might need it for something in case of emergency."

SO: problem solved. SD2VITA working. Spare vita memory card as well. Everything is all good.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I think I'm fucked but I need to check with the community FIRST. So, here's what's going on... I have the sd2vita. I have everything set up for my microsd correctly, followed all the guides. I have vitashell installed to my internal memory but it won't let me connect it to my pc so I can copy over the gamesd.suprx file to the ur0:tai/ directory. It keeps giving me an error when I press the select button for USB mode. It gives an error when I press the start button to change to ftp mode as well. I don't know what to do.
if you can dish out $10 + shipping , I'll send my 8GB to you.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usb ftp mode doesn't work with the sd2vita card. plus, it should be .skprx, not suprx. skprx is a kernel plugin while suprx is a user one. skprx mounts before sce shell does.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the 4gb vita memory card to ftp the plugin from my pc to my vita memory card then just copy pasted it to ur0:tai and everything is fine and working. can someone please close this thread.

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm keeping the receipt so i can return it like the next day or something
Great of you to tell all the people helping you, that you are part of the reason they eventually pay more. Loss prevention is a thing, which you have added to for next years batch.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great of you to tell all the people helping you, that you are part of the reason they eventually pay more. Loss prevention is a thing, which you have added to for next years batch.
Great of you to READ the entire thread to know that I decided to KEEP the memory card to prevent any future mishaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: