Hello

D

Deleted User

Hello, welcome to temp!
If you need helpw with Wii U hacking, check Wii U section!
Have fun.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
df5.jpg

luk_pop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Welcome

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what made you want to join?

I have some consoles at home and recently bought a Nintendo Switch. And in the days I'm going to replace my PS4 on PS4 PRo, in this forum there is a lot of interesting information from the world of consoles.

Reactions: Acrux and Stephano

Acrux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some consoles at home and recently bought a Nintendo Switch. And in the days I'm going to replace my PS4 on PS4 PRo, in this forum there is a lot of interesting information from the world of consoles.
Nintendo switch. Nice. How you liking the switch so far?

luk_pop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendo switch. Nice. How you liking the switch so far?

I have not used Wii or Wii U so far, so Swicht is a new experience with Nintendo. The last console I used was N64. I really like the concept of a family console, which I can play with kids like Snipperclips and MK8. I really like the opportunity to use Joy-Cons without grip.

D

Deleted User

I have not used Wii or Wii U so far, so Swicht is a new experience with Nintendo. The last console I used was N64. I really like the concept of a family console, which I can play with kids like Snipperclips and MK8. I really like the opportunity to use Joy-Cons without grip.
You should play with Wii U if you get a chance. It's a really nice console and a great emulation device.

Acrux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo 64. That was a fun console when i was small. I only played zelda on it though.

Reactions: Stephano

luk_pop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
N64 i was the best (it was 20 years ago), Mario 64, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, still have it, my kids play sometimes :)
My first console ever was Game Boy Original with Super Mario Land it was my only game by the year, it was stolen from me in school.

Last edited by luk_pop,
D

Deleted User

N64 i was the best (it was 20 years ago), Mario 64, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, still have it, my kids play sometimes :)
My first console ever was Game Boy Oryginal with Super Mario Land it was my only game by the year, it was stolen from me in school.
It's Original* btw.
Oh and i left my DS on a train by mistake so here's that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-