Hello To All

HoldMyJohnson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have looked around your site for a while now and have found some very useful info and still continue to. I should have registered before just to say thanks!:lol: To keep my posting down so you don't think I'm spamming, I would like to inform you of a site issue also. I finally got around to checking the unofficial mods for the wiisx as posted here. I tried to download Mod2 twice and ended up with a couple of trackers. I know this is a reputable site and am not upset but I figured you guys would very much like to know.

Anyhow, thank you again for this community's help!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I would like to inform you of a site issue also. I finally got around to checking the unofficial mods for the wiisx as posted here. I tried to download Mod2 twice and ended up with a couple of trackers. I know this is a reputable site and am not upset but I figured you guys would very much like to know.

Anyhow, thank you again for this community's help!

hello, filetrip is a file hoster (i think its another part of gbatemp)
i tried to download the file you said (mod02) if you click on download (on the right side) a message will appear asking if you want auto or manual download, choose manual and you get your file

i just tried the download and it looks ok...

HoldMyJohnson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I will check that. I'm always a little cautious even on reputable websites. To many different ways of attack these days. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-