OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i'm Inunah. I'm impatient for ROM dumps and I will openly criticize the dumpers if a game isn't dumped within a week after release. I expect games to get a ROM dump at least a month or 2 before actual release and to still be the full finished game, and I don't like it when people say that something doesn't exist yet, because we all know it does.

There, now that I got that over with (i'm angry because a game I wanted isn't dumped yet, sorry. It deserves a dump more than dumb little games with big developers, and I don't understand why it isn't dumped yet. I mean, worse games have been dumped faster than the game i'm waiting for.)....

I like a lot of things. I am a person. ROBOTS ARE PEOPLE TOO THOUGH. I can't stress that enough. I believe that all consoles and handhelds should have full 3D and virtual reality, and should be easily controllable if the player has a broken arm/hand/wrist. I am a full acknowleger of teh grammarz..... And I hate that Daigasso! Band Brothers wasn't released in America.... *A few cuss words here* Nintendo.... D:

.....So yeah, i'm interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH