Hello Everyone

CheeseCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been here as an anonymous shadow accountless for a while. So I decided to join.

Forgot when I started frequenting this site. I come here to look at translation threads anyway. Decided to finally join up for absolutely no reason.

I wanted to contribute a PS3 information thread that i made on another forum to help people that were quite confused about the subject.

You might have seen me on Siliconera recently since I use the same Disqus and Picture

CheeseCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a rush job on this i'll add more now.
"I am not a Fudging Chocolate Cake, I am of the Superior Light Cheese Cake Master Race. Bow down before me, Cocoa Plebians"

I am a "hardcore" JRPG gamer. My definition of hardcore is anyone who goes out of their way to search game related information for an hour or more at a time.
Casuals just play it for enjoyment, which is fine and all, but they don't want to learn tips and faqs to become better at playing.

Everyone in any gaming forum is a hardcore gamer by my books.

My favorite JRPG series are Disgaea, Ys, Legend of Heroes, Tale Of (Series),
and, of course, freaking PokeManz( Playing the GBA Hacks at PokeCommunity under the username LemonGrass)
My definition of RPG is quite general too since it's games that include leveling/grinding and powerups/skills and all the other RPG tropes. This can include genres like Strategy,Tactical, Action, Turn-Based, and several others

My criteria for games:
Story and Gameplay Tied at 1st/2nd One can supplement any enjoyment the other may lack.
Music I like good music. It's one of my draw-ins when choosing noice anime JRPGs.
Characters Sometimes the story sucks like crap but the characters are very likable.
Replayability This isn't too high on the list because I only have time to play one playthough
with my dreaded backlog of several games on many platforms #Gamer Problems
Graphics is last. Started in GBC/GBA era. PS2/PSP Graphics is considered good to me. PS3 and Wii is fantastic and PS4....can't tell difference.

Like I said, I like music. If you are itching to share your music, Give them to me. I'll happily accept any generous sharings.

I'll share some

Around the 3 min mark, most of those aren't actual Kirby Transformation but game references to previous bosses and other games. I spotted a Starfy the Starfish, Suicune, Jirachi, Celebi, Serperior, Ho-oh, Audino, Swoobat, and Amoonguss

Music at 8:50 is, in my opinion, the best soundtrack of all the Megaman Battle Network series
Name is Great Battlers for the people who want it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT