lelaso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello all.

I just bought a vulnerable switch. I have another hacked one, so I just followed the same steps in order to use Hekate with Atmosphere. The problem is that, when injecting Hekate, I got some problems.

Before using Lockpick, Hekate stands on its logo. After using Lockpick, the system shows the date window, and then becomes frozen until I force the turn off.

I can access Hekate when I take the SD out (without Nyx GUI), and I can use the payloads if I insert the SD back. If I press "Reload", then it comes back to Nyx (and it freezes).

I tried using the same SD in my older switch with any issues. I am able to load fusee.bin and everything works just fine, but I would like to make a backup just in case.

Am I doing something wrong? I would like to know it as it seems that something happens only when using Nyx.

Thanks in advance

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I just bought a vulnerable switch. I have another hacked one, so I just followed the same steps in order to use Hekate with Atmosphere. The problem is that, when injecting Hekate, I got some problems.

Before using Lockpick, Hekate stands on its logo. After using Lockpick, the system shows the date window, and then becomes frozen until I force the turn off.

I can access Hekate when I take the SD out (without Nyx GUI), and I can use the payloads if I insert the SD back. If I press "Reload", then it comes back to Nyx (and it freezes).

I tried using the same SD in my older switch with any issues. I am able to load fusee.bin and everything works just fine, but I would like to make a backup just in case.

Am I doing something wrong? I would like to know it as it seems that something happens only when using Nyx.

Thanks in advance

Can you put the older Switch’s sd card in the new one?

try going into maintenance mode (dont do anything in there…just reboot.)

test the new SDCard with h2testw to make sure it’s good.

If the new SDCard is good, try swapping the SDCard readers out and see if the error follows the reader or stays with the switch.

lelaso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you put the older Switch’s sd card in the new one?

The new SD works on the older Switch; the old SD didn't work on the new Switch (so it doesn't seem to be problem of the SD).

try going into maintenance mode (dont do anything in there…just reboot.)

I recently restored the system from recovery with no problems at first glance

test the new SDCard with h2testw to make sure it’s good.

I did it recently too, with no errors.

If the new SDCard is good, try swapping the SDCard readers out and see if the error follows the reader or stays with the switch.

I don't know how to do this. I tried a ton of things, and everything seems to work fine, but Nyx. Thanks for you help.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new SD works on the older Switch; the old SD didn't work on the new Switch (so it doesn't seem to be problem of the SD).
great. Thanks for confirming.
I recently restored the system from recovery with no problems at first glance
Try entering maintenance mode again and just rebooting afterwards. Just for kicks. It won’t hurt anything.
I did it recently too, with no errors.
awesome…eliminates that
I don't know how to do this. I tried a ton of things, and everything seems to work fine, but Nyx. Thanks for you help.
You would need to take the back cover off and carefully pop out the sd card reader. Here’s a walk through:

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+Switch+Micro+SD+Card+Reader+Replacement/113031

lelaso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't hace enough confidence as to open my switch... Isn't there any other method in order to check the SD slot integrity?

I tried other apps and they seem to work, as only Nyx seems to hace compatibility issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw