Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Btw I still love these brilliant mockups by soully:
drXiBQ6.jpg

E0tJzdF.jpg

4Frq3r6.jpg

I hope they will become reality someday at least as part of some kind of "allowing multiple themes feature".

I also love the idea that it combines the HBmenu and the App Store NX.

I second that, if this is where we're heading I won't need anything else in my life.

Practicum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Switch is in 3.0.2. Can I then install the Homebrew Launcher? I've tried but I'm getting the 2168-0003 error again and again.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My Switch is in 3.0.2. Can I then install the Homebrew Launcher? I've tried but I'm getting the 2168-0003 error again and again.
"Install" is not the right word (as long as we can't install homebrews or the HBL itself to the homescreen) but you can "inject" it into the album app by using the hekate payload.

Practicum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Install" is not the right word (as long as we can't install homebrews or the HBL itself to the homescreen) but you can "inject" it into the album app by using the hekate payload.

Thank you very much. I've found a post on the web. Just hope it doesn't mean I'd have to manipullate the conectors because I suck at that and I don't even want to try it.

Last edited by Practicum,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you very much. I've found a post on the web. Just hope it doesn't mean I'd have to manipullate the conectors because I suck at that and I don't even want to try it.
Well unless you're on 3.0.0 (you said you're on 3.0.2) you would have to use a jig or some other JoyCon mod to use hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...