Misc Have two NNID'S with lotsa games, and both are linked to broken consoles, what do?

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call Nintendo customer service. My old 3DS was accidently put through a wash cycle and had about 50 games on it. I called them and gave them my email address for NNID and serial number of new 3DS. They will tell you to wait a couple days for an email, and when you get the email you can sign into your Nintendo acct on the new 3DS and download all of your games. I only had 1 NNID, so not sure how it will work with 2, but hopefully they can accommodate.

undertaletrash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Call Nintendo customer service. My old 3DS was accidently put through a wash cycle and had about 50 games on it. I called them and gave them my email address for NNID and serial number of new 3DS. They will tell you to wait a couple days for an email, and when you get the email you can sign into your Nintendo acct on the new 3DS and download all of your games. I only had 1 NNID, so not sure how it will work with 2, but hopefully they can accommodate.
i'm from europe, 10 years old, and one of my 3DS systems was bricked from me messing with the NAND via homebrew and i don't think nintendo appreciates homebrew.
i tried emailing them a while back but they asked me for the system's PV (no idea what that means), they said it has the serial number of the console on it. i give them the serial number and they replied saying they can't unlink the ID.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i'm from europe, 10 years old, and one of my 3DS systems was bricked from me messing with the NAND via homebrew and i don't think nintendo appreciates homebrew.
i tried emailing them a while back but they asked me for the system's PV (no idea what that means), they said it has the serial number of the console on it. i give them the serial number and they replied saying they can't unlink the ID.
Calling them is the best option, Nintendo customer support is actually really good from my experience ^^

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And when you call them, they don't need to know that you bricked it with homebrew. You can just say that the console stopped working or that it was damaged or that your dog ate it or something.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calling them is the best option, Nintendo customer support is actually really good from my experience ^^

And when you call them, they don't need to know that you bricked it with homebrew. You can just say that the console stopped working or that it was damaged or that your dog ate it or something.

Exactly.

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
Stop messing with your NAND without fully understanding it -_-, imagine I played with an un-exploded WW2 bomb..... the end result is bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill