Hacking Has anyone here bought a CycloDS from abotcity.com?

Jundeezy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Looks shady at first glance, and it only has 1 review from ResellerRatings. I'd suggest waiting a bit.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Never knew about ResellerRatings, I will probably visit that a site more in the future.

Nago

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
crackerscrap.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I got a CycloDS in the mail from them just yesterday.

They are an off-shoot of echostore.com, hoping to draw attention away from their main store by separating their illicit-ish goods onto a secondary store.

They've got great prices and good shipping prices. I've ordered from echostore.com a number of times and abotcity just this once, but they've never let me down.

HOWEVER on resellerratings a lot of people seem to say that if your stuff is out of stock you may have a gigantic problem getting in touch with them, but my friends and I have never had an issue, so take that as what you will.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Nago said:
Actually, I got a CycloDS in the mail from them just yesterday.

They are an off-shoot of echostore.com, hoping to draw attention away from their main store by separating their illicit-ish goods onto a secondary store.

They've got great prices and good shipping prices. I've ordered from echostore.com a number of times and abotcity just this once, but they've never let me down.

HOWEVER on resellerratings a lot of people seem to say that if your stuff is out of stock you may have a gigantic problem getting in touch with them, but my friends and I have never had an issue, so take that as what you will.
Nago, do you know how long it took for your items to arrive at your house? because i ordered a Cyclo yesterday from Abotcity, and i would like to know so i can sneak it away from my parents (Its my B-day prez.)

lindalove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I just recently bought a CyCloDS from abotcity. It was great, a good price, cheaper then all others, and it come in less then a week (about 4-5 days I fink), and thats not even express. Every thing in mint condition PLUS i got a JAPAN made Kingston microSD 2g card. So yea.. they is good.

Puff0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bitgamer.com
XP
Country
I got mine today, after ordering it 5 days ago, which is pretty fast considering shipping from USA to Australia. My one gripe with it is that they've stuck an irritating sticker on the base of the tin with "www.abotcity.com", but I don't imagine it'll matter much to most people.

They've got order tracking built in to their store, so you can rest slightly easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: told you resemble grant, ben, or chris?