Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Tentacles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk. No one really knows if its perm or not yet :vv

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't really pirate back 100 boxes of stored mons from an encrypted server :P
Since it's just a console ban you'd just need a new 3ds. Get Nintendo to unlink your NNID from the banned ds and link it to the new one.

D

Deleted User

Yup, also stuck on 011-6901 now myself. But atleast I was able to make a new NNID, aswell as get onto the eshop before that!

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
Well they have done this before with some other 3ds games and people playing online early, but it was only a 15 day ban for first offense, nintendo might have just done the same thing but yeah people should still have known x3. But if you look through my posts in this thread i did say how to remove both bans in less than 5 minutes. as well if this is just a 15 day ban then after all this you can always resign in your NNID upon that mark when it's confirmed to be so.
i didnt knew about the first ban waves im "new" to the scene got my first 2ds in february, i tried the ram method but for me dosent work i dont know why in my second 2ds is banned too so i cant do the unban of the 002 at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory