Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Trophies
XP
Country
i think we can all agree now this was an excellent strategy by Nintendo to force pirates of all people to buy their games to essentially get access back to their console. We got dunked on by Nintendo guys

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I'll give it a few days for my 2DS, then a few days after for my other EUR ds's, I plan on picking up my preorders at around 8:30am on Wednesday (UK release) if there needs to be a dump I'll do it myself, in a sense if I dumped both of the games from my own carts into .cia format and installed it on my other EUR 3ds's, would that be okay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
That's fucked up, a lot of people will receive their copies tomorrow, does that mean they'll get banned too ? :o

No because they didn't go online with it a week before the release. Apparently, reviewers were told not go online and seems like they didn't.
The ones that got their cartridge a few days before due shops selling it too early can be unbanned when they provide proof (receipt, picture of the game).

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think we can all agree now this was an excellent strategy by Nintendo to force pirates of all people to buy their games to essentially get access back to their console. We got dunked on by Nintendo guys
Except for the people that really don't care to play online. Hell I only ever used WonderTrade out of boredom. Why trade pokemon over wi-fi when you have 2 3DS on a local communication? Lol

CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wrote a mail to Nintendo France Support, he confirms me that's a ban (O RLY ?) and asked me the serial of my console.
I justed answer him and asked if it's permanent... waiting for answser...

Reactions: randomt

Trophies
XP
Country
ok I just went into eshop to look at Pokemon Moon and I have the option to ''Redownload''

is this a trap? srsly I dont wanna get dunked on again by Nintendo, once is enough.

I already tried deleting all traced of it off my 3ds

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I just went into eshop to look at Pokemon Moon and I have the option to ''Redownload''

is this a trap? srsly I dont wanna get dunked on again by Nintendo, once is enough

If your ticket isn't legit then when it's almost done it'll just say an error has occurred and throw out all the downloaded data.

Reactions: Online

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure people are just upset at being banned in general and not really worried about the implications of said ban. Most CFW users don't play online too much unless they are competitive in MH4(U), Pokemon, or Smash. Otherwise just keep editing your saves, and laugh when you think about actually buying something from the eShop. Nintendo isn't hurting anyone but themselves by barring potential future customers from buying legit, and almost forcing them to continue to pirate anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^