Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean ? When i access miiverse or go into settings, it will direct me to link my NNID. Upon given two options to link or create a new NNID, i get the 2812 error.
Still able to access online games, mk7, SSB, friendlist, and eshop.
Dont think you can play online without a NNID though :/

Reactions: Queno138

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmmm so i have to delete secure value on the save hah, so annoying.
I download the gateway support version from Billy's on 3dsiso, guess they are all the same (version 0 ) ?
uggghhhh 'ya know you can't say the name of that site, right?

(And I think they are btw)

MarcosBruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just saw in the eshop that the games installed in the cia version have updates to be made. Has anyone made these updates and have been banned? Or received the ban without downloading this update?

I noticed that the games installed using the QR-code method, do not have any updates to be made, after all, the game is not yet available ... does anyone know if these updates have any connection with this series of bans?

Forgive me if something went out of context, I used google translator to write.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why hasn't someone tried to dump their own friendseed_B.bin and then edit it the same as we did with the Secureinfo_A then reinject. Profit?? At least for the online ban. I'd try it if I wasn't socket punching ATM.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just saw in the eshop that the games installed in the cia version have updates to be made. Has anyone made these updates and have been banned? Or received the ban without downloading this update?

I noticed that the games installed using the QR-code method, do not have any updates to be made, after all, the game is not yet available ... does anyone know if these updates have any connection with this series of bans?

Forgive me if something went out of context, I used google translator to write.
banned without receiving the update notice.

Reactions: MarcosBruno

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So why hasn't someone tried to dump their own friendseed_B.bin and then edit it the same as we did with the Secureinfo_A then reinject. Profit?? At least for the online ban. I'd try it if I wasn't socket punching ATM.

SecureInfoA isn't encrypted, while the friendseed thing appears to be a bunch of garbled garbage text, definitely not something you can just edit.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SecureInfoA isn't encrypted, while the friendseed thing appears to be a bunch of garbled garbage text, definitely not something you can just edit.
Yeah, if you try to edit randomly it you'll get error code 002-0121, same goes for if you try to just make some randomly generated 272 byte file.

Reactions: Guipradi

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Efore you see the rest of this post, I'm a newbie. I have Luma and a9lh on my 2ds and SO FAR I can enter eshop and play sm4sh online just fine. But I can't download the preload from the eshop. I deleted both games like 3 days ago. I'm fucking scared, I can't sleep. Someone help meh

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Efore you see the rest of this post, I'm a newbie. I have Luma and a9lh on my 2ds and SO FAR I can enter eshop and play sm4sh online just fine. But I can't download the preload from the eshop. I deleted both games like 3 days ago. I'm fucking scared, I can't sleep. Someone help meh
Did you buy the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1