Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I tried your method, it didn't work for this case :( NTR plugin would be easy to make though.

it'll help us if you were specific in the sense of how did it not work.

What error message was prompted? did you do the 0102 bypass as well?
What values did you change and which process id did you find your NintendoDevice-ID in? so on and so forth

dont have a linked nnid since i only do that on a normal console (non a9lh), but imma try to go on eshop

you may be able to connect without an nnid,
so try downloading/updating something..

My 2DS never had an NNID, and I could update Pokemon Blue (I'm assuming because it's the limited ed clear Pokemon Blue) without an NNId or the 2812 prompt

Last edited by Queno138,

iZallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All I want to know at this point is, anyone with legit early retail copies that got banned, did they get just a 002-0102 but can still use eshop and NNID, or did they also get a 022-2812?

I believe some people reported having the latter with a legitimate copy. (In that case; the CURRENT solution is contact Nintendo about getting unbanned if you have a legit copy with proof of purchase.)

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

What values did you change and which process id did you find your NintendoDevice-ID in? so on and so forth
no 0102 bypass, used PID 21 (as stated in the guide), same 2 errors after doing it.

Arthurgamer07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I have another 3ds with access to D9. If I want to play online on the banned 3ds again I would just need to inject the localfriendseed right? Or would I need to inject Cert.db and Secure info?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you may be able to connect without an nnid,
so try downloading/updating something..

My 2DS never had an NNID, and I could update Pokemon Blue (I'm assuming because it's the limited ed clear Pokemon Blue) without an NNId or the 2812 prompt
I found them all in Process 22, changed X-NintendoDevice-ID to "X-NintendoDemise_ID" (haha) Then changed the X-Nintendo-FTP(FDP?) to X-NintendoDevice-ID then changed the 4 "0's" before X-Nintendo-FDP to random numbers like 2354. It let me bypass the 002 error to get online in game (Pokemon OR) but I get an error code when trying to access the Bank (007-6106) and still get the same error code when I try to eShop or friendslist (022-2812)

Reactions: Queno138

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are we even more screwed if nintendo drops another firmware on us cause most likely every time a new system comes out they do so :/
You can install an update FIRM as a system title CIA so that's not a problem. same thing with game updates. Most of us are just worried about our poor pokemon in the bank Lmao. As trivial as it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1